What do I need to register my child for Pre-K?
1. Find Your District and SchoolFind a School Near You
2. Put Together your Registration Documents
The following documents must be provided to your school district to register for Pre-K:
- The child's birth certificate
- The child's current immunization record
- The child's social security card (optional, but will save time if you have it)
- Proof of residence (a utility bill or lease)
- Picture ID of the child's parent or guardian
- If the child qualifies for free and reduced lunch, proof of income for all working members of the household, like a paystub, or a SNAP, TANF, or Medicaid statement
- If applicable, military ID card of parent or guardian
- If applicable, court papers indicating conservatorship or foster child placement
Note: Some districts vary slightly in what documents are accepted, this is a list of documents required and accepted by most districts. Please confirm with your district that you have the right documentation before registering.
3. Go To Your District's Designated Location to Register
Each district has their own locations to register at. To find out where your district is registering, text PREK to 972.687.7735 or call your school district for more information.
Our partner school districts are registering students at the following locations:
Please visit https://www.birdvilleschools.net/Page/20774 for information on Pre-K.
Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD:
Parents can complete the online portion for 2020-2021 PreK enrollment any time at www.enrollcfb.com. Be sure to select the 2020-2021 school year. Details about how to finalize your registration with the campus will be provided at a later date.
Please check back for updates. You can also subscribe to our 21-22 PreK Registration texting system for updates by texting PreK to 972-687-7735.
Cedar Hill ISD:
Pre-K registration begins online on April 1st. Please visit https://www.chisd.net/domain/120 to start your application.
Pre-K registration begins April 1st. Please visit https://www.dallasisd.org/prek to start your application.
Pre-K registration online opens March 31st. Please visit http://www.desotoisd.org/departments/early_childhood_education to begin your application.
Find out more about Pre-K registration at https://www.duncanvilleisd.org/prek.
Fort Worth ISD:
Pre-K registration online can be started at https://www.fwisd.org/Page/2682.
Visit https://www.garlandisd.net/content/prekindergarten for more information on Pre-K Registration.
Grand Prairie ISD:
Visit https://www.gpisd.org/domain/12369 for more details on PK Registration.
Pre-K registration begins July 23rd. Visit https://www.hebisd.edu/Page/1405 for details.
Irving ISD :
Please visit https://www.irvingisd.net/prek for updates on PK Registration.
Pre-K registration is opens April 1st online at https://www.mesquiteisd.org/academics/prek.
Please visit https://www.pisd.edu/Page/441 for more details on PK Registration.
Pre-K registration opens March 1st at https://web.risd.org/prekforall/.
Need Additional Help?
Text PREK to 972.687.7735